We have a new slogan that genuinely reflects how our church family views our place in the community, “Loving God, Neighbor, and Lakeland. Through Christ, all things are possible, and with His guidance, our love for the community and the people in it has grown in exciting ways. God has led us to engage our brothers and sisters by going into their neighborhoods and lending helping hands, delivering food, giving money, and giving time, but mostly we show up!
Sometimes it’s scary to show up for people because we don’t know what to say or what to do. We put pressure on ourselves to say just the right thing or have all the answers when we were never called to do any of that. We are called to love our neighbors as ourselves, we are called to serve others, and we are called to love.
We do this through our semi-annual Compassion Day in North Lake Wire, monthly outreach projects, prayer walks, Martin Luther King Breakfast, Women’s Choice Rally, regular hospital calls and visits, and now at Lakeland downtown events to showcase our church as a place to worship and learn with others.
We remember that Jesus first showed up for us.
Our Partner Charities
In an effort to make the greatest possible impact All Saints' has focused our giving and congregation support on the seven local charities listed below. Each of these Christian-based charities has proven itself to be a leader in their respective areas.
Please take the time to learn more about each of these charities by clicking on the links below.
- A Woman's Choice provides free and confidential services that help primarily young women get the facts about pregnancy, abortion, and reproductive health. They empower youth to make an informed and confident decision about their unplanned pregnancy. Learn more
- Anchor House Ministries has faithfully served the Central Florida community since 1974 by offering a group home to boys (ages 10-17) and transitional housing to young men (ages 18-21) who have aged out of the foster care system. Learn more
- Founded in 2003, The Dream Center of Lakeland has always aimed to serve the community by meeting real needs and offering resources for positive change. Through community service, mentoring programs, community classes and more, The Dream Center hopes to offer Christ's genuine love to those we encounter. Learn more
- Parker Street Ministries is a Christ-centered nonprofit committed to individual, family and community restoration, reconciliation and revitalization beginning in Lakeland's Parker Street Community. Learn More
- The Salvation Army, an international movement whose ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination. Learn More
- Senior Orphans of Polk County was founded over twenty-five years ago to assist seniors living with no family support and monthly incomes of $600 or less. Learn More
- Talbot House is Lakeland's largest provider of basic needs services for poor and homeless men and women. Learn More