- 10:00 a.m. Youth Sunday School (MS & HS have separate classes) - Youth Floor (Scripture lessons from worship are discussed.)
Wednesday Night - (August through June)
- 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Youth Group for 6th-12th graders (Large group and small group activities) - Youth Floor.
- 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. Youth music (as offered) - Music Rehearsal Room.
- 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. Hang out time (as needed) when Adult Parish Academy Classes are in session.
More Information About Wednesdays
- Youth Music - There have been various offerings over the years depending upon the gifts and talents of the students. A singing ensemble or handbell ensemble are formed for special events.
- Youth Group -Middle school and high school students initially meet together for announcements and opening prayer. Everyone stays together for a large group game then split up into small group conversations with a youth leader. The emphasis is on applying scripture to their daily lives. Snacks are generally provided. Youth Group meets on the Ground Level of the McClurg building.
- After Youth Group -Those students whose parents are in Adult Wednesday evening classes remain in the youth room to play ping-pong, pool, pinball, group games, or hang out with our awesome youth leaders.
- Theme Nights – We enjoy going to Barnett Family Park once a month for Park Night, weather and light permitting.
Special events are planned throughout the year for our teens. We have mission projects, fellowship parties and outings, discipleship opportunities, and service projects. Some are focused for middle schoolers, some for high schoolers, some for all teens, and a few are family-friendly.