We have been working with fellow clergy, the Vestry, Safety Committee, Worship Council, and staff in response to the Phase 1 Diocesan Guidelines from Bishop Brewer. If you are sick, fearful, or concerned about your health for the in-person worship services, we encourage you to worship by viewing the online services offered each week.
Please keep in mind that these guidelines are temporary:
- Our in-person services will be Saturdays at 4:00, Sundays at 7:00 (note the change in time to accommodate sanitizing between services), and Sundays at 8:50 and 10:50 a.m.;
- We will continue to broadcast online services, which are our healing service on Wednesdays at 12:00 p.m. and a Morning Prayer Rite II service with music on Sundays at 11:00 a.m.;
- All in-person services will have advanced registration through Realm. If you are unable to sign into Realm, please contact the church office;
- Registration will be available each Monday morning at 8:00 a.m. until the service time;
- All in-person worship services require attendees to wear masks, and we ask that each person bring his or her own mask to wear upon entering the building. The Diocesan policy for Phase 1 is such that children 2 and under will not be required to wear a mask;
- There will be a registration check-in for all people entering the church, which will be led by a member of our Safety Team. Please be patient and allow for this extra measure required by our Bishop’s guidelines;
- We will be following the 6’ distancing guidelines by the procedures we put in place and ask that each attendee observe these between family units;
- Due to the distancing guidelines, we are not able to offer our golf cart ministry during this phase;
- We also will limit the building usage to save on areas to be cleaned, so the entrance and exit will be the Administration Lobby doors, and there will be the use of the Administration stairs and elevator;
- The restrooms in the Administration Lobby will be closed, but the restrooms on the worship floor near the nave will be available;
- Seating in the nave will be guided by a steward who will help to seat according to spacing guidelines, and dismissal will also be guided by a steward. Please be seated in a row without a pew cushion;
- No bulletins or pew books will be available, so please bring your Book of Common Prayer and Bible, or print out the order of service to bring with you that will be available on the website. Personal smart devices will also be a means for pulling up the order of service and scriptures if you choose to do so;
- We will be celebrating Holy Eucharist and be serving the bread at all in-person services for those who wish to receive. We will not have the chalice per Diocesan Guidelines, and we will serve Holy Communion at the crossing in the nave during Phase 1;
- We will not sing during Phase 1. We will limit the music for the in-person services to instrumental offerings only;
- The nursery and Children’s Church will not be offered during Phase 1 as in-person ministries;
- All education classes will remain as virtual offerings;
- Office hours are Monday-Thursday 9:00-Noon and 1:00-4:00.
We are grateful to so many outstanding volunteers and staff who are giving and will give their time and service to prepare our church family for the upcoming in-person worship services. As unsettling and difficult this pandemic has been, we pray that as the Lord gathers us together for worship, we will love Him and one another with joy and peace.
Preparing for In-Person Services
How to Register for Services